3 avocados (ripe)
45 g. Chocolate (melted)
30 g. Cocoa powder
80 g. Maple syrup
120 ml. Coconut milk
2 tbsp. Pine nuts
Pinch of salt
Put all ingredients in a food processor on medium high.
Process until light and smooth.
Transfer to bowls and refrigerate, decorate with raspberries and mint leaves just before serving
Why is it awesome?
* Avo is incredibly nutritious – it’s like a bomb guys! Vitamin K, Folate, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin B5, B6, E, A, magnesium. phosphorus and sooo on..
* Weight loss friendly food. You eat it, you get all the nutrients, your hunger is satisfied for longer, you don’t munch. Enough said!!
* Loaded with antioxidants. The combo of avo & pure choco makes it an antioxidant paradise leading to a cleaner & healthier you!
* Snack – especially in the afternoon to calm that midday cravings…
* After Dinner dessert – light enough not to disrupt your sleep