How to tell if she will be a friend for life
You’ve just met and you already finish each other’s sentences. But will she turn out to be a true friend you will want to grow old with?
- You have common principles I don’t know what you believe guys but I think that there are so many people that remain stagnate. Developing your personality, your mind, your soul is SO important. It’s number one. Therefore, if you’ve found someone where you see that common path in your lives, say “Aloha!” to that friend for life.
- She shares that “let’s be better AF today!” drive That drive through your gut that pushes you to be a better person? That discipline to follow the dozen “to Do” things that will lead you there? If you can’t share these wonders with your friend, then they might just remain acquaintances. Not besties. It’s a done deal.
- She supports you And you feel it. You support each other’s growth. A best friend for life boosts you up, doesn’t drag you down, even if it means her moving to a different place to fulfill her dreams, or you having to sacrifice your social life to achieve your goals.
- No bad blood Misunderstandings are unavoidable, yes, but you can talk it out like mature people, never letting it escalate into a full-blown problem.
- You don’t need to hide your emotions You’re comfortable crying in front of her because you know she’ll cry and experience your pain with you rather than tell you to stop.
- You can speak your mind You don’t sugar coat things just to make them sound better. Both of you can share each other’s opinions without being offended, and value what the other has to say.
- You never want to lose this person Because she is the epitome of what it is to be a friend. She gives “friendship” its true meaning and you know how difficult it is to find that. So you can afford to lose anyone… just not her.
I wish you that the friend you had in mind while reading this post will be a friend for life. And if not…then it was just not meant to be! No harsh feelings, no bad emotions. An open heart and a positive attitude will lead you to that friend for life.