A Guide to Fab Abs Diet
Fad diets, no food, juicing… Women have done EVERYTHING humane or not to achieve the perfect abs. As you know, restrictive dieting is so 2008. There is this new abs diet that has made a huge success around the world. I followed it and accommodated my food on its guidelines and hell it worked!
What You (mainly) Eat:
Front and center on the plan are the 12 power foods i.e. main foods you should have. These foods are nutrient-rich; contain protein, calcium and healthy fats.
Within the 12 power foods, there are lots of options to add variety and satisfy a wide range of palates.
12 Power Foods:
- Almonds and Other Nuts eaten with skins intact
- Beans and Other Legumes
- Spinach and Other Green Vegetables
- Dairy: Fat-free or low-fat milk, yogurt, cheese, and cottage cheese
- Instant Oatmeal: Unsweetened, unflavored
- Turkey and other lean meats. Lean steak, chicken, fish
- Peanut Butter – All-natural, sugar-free.
- Olive Oil
- Whole-Grain Breads and Cereals
- Extra- Protein powder (Whey)
- Raspberries and Other Berries
How It Works:
– Eat six mini meals a day with an emphasis on protein, prescribed at every meal to keep you feeling satisfied and to repair muscles. Meals are centered on power foods showcased in three weeks of diet plans and recipes. Calories range from 1400-1600 daily.
– Drink plenty of water
– Limit alcohol to 2-3 drinks per week
– Once weekly you can splurge on a cheat meal and eat anything you like.
– Big NO: refined carbs, baked goods, sugar, white rice, pasta, high fructose corn syrup, fried foods, margarine, foods made with partially hydrogenated oils, whole-fat dairy, fatty meats, saturated fats & trans fats.
Why it Works:
– The No. 1 predictor of weight gain is dieting. All dietitians advocate six small meals daily to keep the body well fed with healthy food to encourage burning fat while retaining muscle.
– Power foods, healthy proteins, and slow-burning carbs, along with resistance exercise, is the crucial mix for keeping muscle mass and accelerating fat loss.
– It’s not a short-term diet; it’s a health plan that wants women to use for life.
– And btw. Designed to improve your appearance and your health, the plan can also lower cholesterol and blood pressure and reduce the risk of diabetes and certain forms of cancer.
Will you try it?? Hurry up, you can be the most awesome beach babe! And guess what? It’s in your hands…