You know he is out there…
He is probably waiting for you, too. So, how are you going to track him down when you are swimming in a lake full of frogs? Easy, girl, just read on:
- Don’t settle for less than you deserve. I know you are young and you have all the time in the world, but why waste it on losers? When you get that first sign of recognition you are dealing with a Mr. Wrong, take a walk on the other side of the road. He is not going to change, but you have to.
- Get your priorities straight. You may not yet know what you want out of life (who does?) but some things are clear in your head. These things are called values. If you place love over money, for example, and you are clear on that, you will not waste your time with someone who you clearly don’t see eye to eye with on the matter.
- When you meet someone you think could be special, take the time to really listen to them. Let him talk about everything he feels like. His job, childhood, friends, family, anything that will help you get a clearer view of who he really is.
- If you feel he is the one, treat him with love and respect from day one. Give the relationship everything it needs to flourish and offer your loved one all the things you need from the relationship as well.
- Before going on the lookout for your prince charming, PLEASE make sure you are your own queen. Do everything and anything needed to give yourself the love and acknowledgment you deserve, spend time alone, travel by yourself, stay in with your phone switched off. Learn who you really are and, most of all, love who you are, before going out to find someone to love you back.