What to swap in your diet for shedding weight without missing out!
I’ll admit it. I think it’s difficult to eat healthy all of the time. I do pretty well most of the time, and the reason is that first and foremost, I always listen to my body and eat what I crave, and secondly, I’ve practiced tinny tricks that satisfy my belly in a healthier way!
Let’s get to the point. This is a list of what to switch. Print and plaster on your fridge!
- BLACK RICE or QUINOA instead of white rice: Quinoa has 150% more fiber and 100% more protein than white rice.
- MUSTARD to mayo: Mayo contains sugar and saturated fat. Mustard has neither.
- GREEK YOGURT to sour cream: Greek yogurt has 2x fewer calories and 3x more protein.
- ALMONDS to croutons: Almonds have 3x the fiber, 2x the protein and 1/3 of the carbs.
- POPCORN to chips: Air-popped popcorn has 9x less saturated fat and 1/3 fewer calories per serving.
- STEVIA to sugar: Stevia is natural and has zero calories, carbs, and sugar.
- CACAO NIBS to chocolate chips: Cacao nibs have no sugar and over 5x the fiber.
- HIMALAYAN CRYSTAL SALT to normal salt: Himalayan crystal salt contains minerals and trace elements in their natural form.
Very cool huh??