What can exercise do for my beauty?
It gives you strength, improves your appearance and health, it makes you feel better. What you didn’t know about exercise is it can help your skin, since it fights off signs of aging and can improve imperfections!
- When you go out for a swim on a hot day, your skin gets a nice dose of vitamin D, that helps skin cells and immune system, while it fights off free radicals that cause the skin to age.
- Seawater contains magnesium that stops water from being locked up in the skin, giving your face a much younger look.
- It also contains vitamin C, a free radicals fighter, and calcium that helps cleanse clogged up skin pores.
- A mind and body practice that helps blood circulation through proper breathing and relaxation techniques, without pushing the body to its limits. Steering away from anxiety, you also move far from a tired appearance, loss of skin flexibility and skin outbreaks.
- Reverse positions and bends help blood flow through the nerves right underneath our face, rejuvenating them. All the oxygen that finds its place right where it is needed rapidly enhances the quality of the skin.
- A little bit of yoga before nap time can help us get some quality beauty sleep.
- It releases toxins from our body, feeding our cells with minerals and nutrients that help skin rejuvenation. Meanwhile, all the sweat coming out of our pores cleanses them up!
- Hormonal imbalance is fine-tuned, adult acne is gone.
- Lower levels of cortisol, also known as the stress hormone, means better skin, less prone to eczema.
Did you know?
- Dealing with stress through training can help your face from the inside out.
- Always train without makeup, because it closes up skin pores, resulting in sweat getting locked up inside. After your workout session, wash your face thoroughly so as to take off any skin discharge.